Me

Me
I love good food!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Magnificent Mangoes!

Ok, ok, so I cannot stop HARPING on about HOW IN LOVE with chemical free mangoes I am right now!

My body's cravings for different foods at different times inspires me to investigate the major properties of each one.

I believe when the body is in tune with what is good for it, via a "calibration" process, it automatically knows what it needs :) how intelligent we are!! ;p

So...for the record...did you know mangoes are high in IRON, SELENIUM, POTASSIUM, cancer-fighting PHENOLS, VITAMIN A and VITAMIN E!! Wow!! This is why it is SO great for:

-pregnant women and those suffering anaemia (iron)

-boosting hormonal function and sex drive (Vit E) Woohoo! ;p

-clearing skin and unblocking pores

-reducing aches and pains in body as well as asthma symptoms (anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory capacity)

-aiding digestion and acidity

Wow! Aren't they BRILLIANT :)

No wonder I LOVE them SOOOOOO much and no wonder the intelligence of my body has been urging me to get a daily dose of this MAGNIFICENT fruit!

Enjoy! xoxo

BridgetJane
Food Body Lifestyle Guru
Writer, Speaker, Consultant
www.newleafnutrition.com.au

No comments: