Me

Me
I love good food!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Introduction

Hi Everyone!

Well we all know how busy today's life can be! So, in order to communicate all of the ideas/tips/thoughts that come through my head on a daily basis to my clients, friends, family and the general public, I thought it best to start up a blog.

MY PURPOSE:
To eradicate (ambitious I know- haha!), lifestyle related disease in today's society. Particularly diabetes, heart disease, cancer, inflammatory conditions, overweight and obesity!

MY MISSION:
To educate people that Health, to a large degree, is a choice! To get people to LOVE and ENJOY good food, physical activity and realise how good it FEELS emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually to live well on all levels.

I am on a journey to do my bit to help anyone out there who wants to make a real difference to their own, and their families, health both in the short and long term!

I will post tips, recipes, ideas, comments, research findings, etc here regularly. Please log in on a regular basis if you wish to optimise your health and learn all that you can on how to put good health into practice!

Please post your ideas, comments and feedback!

Look forward to moving forward with you all to create a Healthier Nation and World! :)

No comments: